Snorkeling locations in Thailand
Although scuba diving activities occur all year round, in the waters of the Andaman Sea, the best diving time is from November to April. In the western part of the Gulf of Thailand, it is advisable to dive from February to May and stay The east of the bay is from November to March, because at this time the view when diving is the most beautiful.
Experience diving in Thailand, if you want to experience this activity, go to one of the best diving locations in Thailand :
- Phuket Beach and surrounding islands Phuket: Home to many tropical fish with rare corals and especially clear blue water, so this is the perfect place to join Snorkeling diving.
- Coral Island in Phuket : located in the south of Phuket about 5km away, where the water in the same scenery, and especially there are many diving classes for you.
- Surin Island, Tachai Island : about 100km from Phuket, it will take more than 3 hours to get here. These are considered the most beautiful diving places in Thailand . The reefs on these islands are usually 1 to 2 meters deep, so you will have to have a bit of diving skills to be able to dive and observe them.
- Koh Phi Phi Island and Bamboo Island : The corals in these islands are quite shallow, only half a meter deep, so almost everyone can take part in diving to see the coral when traveling on this island. Koh Phi Phi is a famous diving spot in Thailand
- Similan Islands : This place is an archipelago of nine islands, including the best diving destinations in Asia such as Donald Duck Bay, elephant head rock, Sharkfin Reef, Stonehenge, Alley Snapper, East of Eden.
In addition to the above locations, there are also some other famous diving places in Thailand . Although coral and marine life is not as rich as our recommendations, they also help you have a very interesting diving experience. Those are famous Thai tourist destinations : Ao Nang in Krabi, Koh Phangan, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Chang and Pattaya.